Bhsgarden@blogspot.com

Friday, May 1, 2020

Transplanting your seedlings

I am on schedule here at my home garden and it’s time to start transplanting my seedlings which have been growing in Sheldon’s Greenhouse.   I’ve had my seedling trays sitting on work benches because, as you can see from the photo below, Sheldon (our class pet) would graze though them if he could get to them.



Yesterday I was chatting with  Erin Maidlow, Nutrition Educator at OSU Douglas County. She heard about our blog from a web conference and directed me to Food Hero.  She also informed me OSU Food Hero has been posting garden lessons online too!  

How do you know if it’s time to transplant your seedlings?  Follow the link below to a lesson on seedling transplanting from Food Hero.  Happy Gardening!

VIDEO ON SEED TRANSPLANTING

No comments: